Game and Fish Licenses
Game and Fish Licenses can no longer be purchased at our office. Please visit the DNR's website for more information.
To obtain an application for a Liquor License within Isanti County, please contact the Auditor-Treasurer office at (763) 689-1644.
If you are an Isanti County resident looking to obtain an auctioneer's license:
- Fill out the Auctioneer License application form and the Certification of Compliance form.
- The application form must also be signed by a Notary Public, a service available at the Isanti County Government Center
- A surety bond is required in the amount of $1,000.00, designating Isanti County on the line that reads "bound onto _______."
- Then, either:
- Submit the forms in person, with required fee of $20.00, at the Isanti County Auditor-Treasurer's Office, or
- Mail the forms and required fee to:
Isanti County Auditor-Treasurer
555 18th Ave SW
Cambridge, MN 55008
To obtain forms for other licenses issued by the Auditor-Treasurer, please visit our Resource library by clicking here.