Strategies and programs to ensure that all individuals have the practical ability to maintain their of their family's health and can utilize the health care system and resources as necessary.
*Emails will be responded to during regular business hours Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., except on holidays or if a program lists different hours.
Adult and Community Health
Designed to support elderly and people with disabilities in their efforts to remain living as independently in the community as possible. There are several different programs that people may qualify for after receiving a MnChoices Assessment, such as Case Management, Personal Care Attendant (PCA), and Waiver Programs.
- For more information, call intake at Isanti County Family Services at 763-689-1711 or go to MinnesotaHelp.info.
- For explanation of services available click here.
Follow Along Program
- The Follow Along child development tracking program is a way for parents of children birth to age 3 to learn about their child's healthy growth and development. Parents can use the program to learn if their child is playing, talking, growing, moving, and acting like other children the same age.
- To enroll or for more information, call (763) 689-4071 or Email.
Dental checkups are a benefit your child can receive through Medical Assistance. A child’s first dental exam should be completed at the eruption of the first tooth in the mouth or no later than 12 months of age and should be repeated every six months or as indicated by risk. If you have insurance you can call the back of your insurance card for assistance with finding a dentist.
- Dental Varnishing - Fluoride varnishing is a temporary protective coating that is painted on children's teeth to help prevent cavities and stop cavities that have already started. To schedule an appointment at Isanti County Public Health or for more information, call (763) 689-8290 or Email.
- Children's Dental Services Information
Low cost immunizations are available for infants, children, and adults who are eligible for Medical Assistance/MinnesotaCare, uninsured, underinsured, or otherwise unable to access services.
- For parents here is an easy to read childhood & adolescent schedule (birth-18 years). Click here for child (birth through 6 years) and the adolescent (7 through 18 years)
- To schedule an immunization appointment at Public Health or for more information, call (763) 689-8290 or Email.
- Public Health receives professional referrals for tuberculosis and provides case management.
Lead Poison Prevention
Each year, approximately 800 children and 400 adults are newly diagnosed with lead poisoning in Minnesota. If you feel that you or your child may be at risk, call (763) 689-4071, or for information click on Lead Poising Prevention.
Family Home Visiting
Program activities are directed toward promoting the health and well-being of pregnant and parenting families, enhancing parent/child interaction and attachment, promoting healthy child growth and development, promoting effective child spacing, preventing childhood illness, unintentional injury and abuse, and promoting health care access, self-sufficiency and positive parenting.
- For more information call (763) 689-4071.